Thursday 4 June 2015

Living and Laughing in Leicester

When I left  AsH.blogspot on Friday, I said I was going out to smell the roses. Well, I didn't have to step out of the house because ........


...... as is normal with Jack - when he comes for dinner - he always brings me a bunch of flowers from his garden and this time it's a posy of roses.  He must have been reading my mind.

That was a feast for my eyes and nose.

And here's the dessert for my eyes and ears.

When we got back to Leicester in March, little Wania had departed for Pakistan to visit her grandparents  with her Mum and Dad and little sister Iman.

This was Wania and Dadi in April 2013.


This is a video of Wania in Pakistan about a month ago - praying with her Mum.



MIGHTY OAKS FROM LITTLE ACORNS GROW.

                                          ****************************************

Here's a lesson  for Wania and Iman about living and laughing in Leicester, their hometown.


LIVE IN LEICESTER D'YER ?

Dint expect yer this early.

Come on in then.

D'yer wanna cob or oat?  (Would you like a roll or something?)

Pack it in!  (Stop doing that)

Giz it now!  ( Give me that, please!)

Gerroff or else! (Get off or I'll call the police)


And here's Leicester folks having a good day out on 22 February 2015 watching the controlled demolition of the much-hated Leicester City Council Offices in the City Centre.

Do perk your ear for a bit of Leicester exclamation at 1.55 on the video.



TA RAA ME DUCK!

No comments: